Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sledding

When we woke up this morning it was 6 degrees. You read that right, 6 degrees. We waited until it warmed up (the temperature doubled to 12 degrees) before we took the kids out to sled.


Mercy was the first one down. The brave one. Daniel had fun watching, but wasn't so sure he was ready to try it himself. I decided it was my turn.



It was SO much fun! I hadn't done that since I was a kid and rode down the hill on 81st (behind the camp) with Ed McDowell! It was even more fun than I remembered!


Mercy was eager to ride again. So was I after I ran inside to get some make-shift gloves (aka socks). So the girls rode down together. We must have looked like we were having fun because Daniel decided he could go... twice, with Daddy. We had to drag him in with the promise that we could go again this afternoon!



1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! those are so cute. love the look on your face cam. priceless. you guys should come sledding here. the kids would love it!

    ReplyDelete