Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Inspiration from the Past

Yesterday I had a visit from my former high school art teacher, Mrs. Harris. The visit was inspiring. She is a Watercolor Artist who is selling her artwork online. As I checked out her websites (clotheslineart.com and cafepress.com/clotheslineart) I got the itch to find my paints. I haven't pulled them out since my youngest two have been born and haven't completed a painting in ten years. So, I put Gracie down for her nap, set Mercy up with her own paints, and had Daniel pull out his Legos. Then I got busy. I'm determined that I'll finish the painting this time.

This photo was my inspiration. Eric took it this last weekend when we took the kids to the church playground again. The weather was beautiful and I loved being there almost as much as the kids.


1 comment:

  1. oh cami i love it. i was just posting about you on my blog! :) i should have it up in a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete