Friday, April 17, 2009

More Mileage from the Sandbox

This does NOT look like Mercy. I love the picture. It's so sweet. Her hair had been in her face (see other pictures in the post) and I ran inside and grabbed a barrette. Snapped a few and swore it was someone else's child. But I recognize that sweatshirt.

This, on the other hand, looks like Mercy 95% if the time. Crazy hair in the eyes. Drives my mother crazy. Growing up she was always moving my hair out of my face and I wanted her to leave me alone. So, I leave Mercy alone, most of the time. Okay, maybe just when I'm too lazy to say, "Merc, go get in your bumbo. I'll get your hair stuff and your vitamins [read candy, because that's what she thinks those gummy bears taste like]."



Mercy insisted this was her coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment