Monday, May 11, 2009

Gracie's Birth Finally Scrapped...










Eric and I spent a week together without any kids (thanks to BOTH sets of grandparents). One of things I did while Eric worked at uprooting a huge stump outside was FINALLY finish scrapping Gracie's birth. I was inspired by this designer that I have fallen in love with. She's a stay-at-home mom, too. I stumbled onto her blog (a bushel and a peck). Her clean lines and design is so easy on the eye. I lifted some of the design elements from a layout she did with pictures of her daughter each month of her first two years. I loved how these pages turned out. I did learn in printing that I should have had much thicker borders, since about half the edges were cut too close in printing. Live and learn.

2 comments:

  1. oh cam, i love the album. you're so good. your prego pic is one of my all time favorites.

    we really should do something sometime. you got a lot done in your week of kidless relaxing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your week sounds busy (been following you on twitter). When/if things slow down for you we will get together.

    Going to attempt to use fondant for the first time when decorating Gracie's cake. Yikes! Think of me.... send me tips....

    ReplyDelete