Thursday, June 25, 2009



20 June: Trip to the local Fire Station Open House.
The kids had a blast at the fire station right behind us hear on 300th. They served free hamburgers and hot dogs, so of course, we were all over that! Mercy & Daniel loved climbing into their rescue boat. Mercy was brave enough to sit up in the cab of the fire engine. Good clean fun!








20 June: Father's Day celebration.
Eric's family came to dinner to celebrate Father's Day. We had hamburgers (yes, that made twice in one day, but none of us complained, we like burgers). Evan was in Hawaii, so he didn't join us. But the kids LOVED being with Megan and Lauren. There is nothing, nothing, nothing like the cousins!

22 June: I opened my own etsy shop.
I'd been thinking about doing this for a long time. Kim reacted to seeing a digital layout I had done for each of the kids, showcasing twelve pictures from their first year of life and wanted ones for her kids. So, I started wondering if anyone would pay to have the same. So, I thought I'd give it a try. We'll see. Costs nearly nothing to start, so I didn't figure it would hurt to give it a try. Just started with one listing. Check it out here. 

2 comments:

  1. oh how i love etsy! congratulations on setting up a shop. great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, hannah. i discovered it not too long ago when i was working on making felt food for mercy. amazing things. fun ideas.

    ReplyDelete