Friday, November 13, 2009

Christmas is Coming

I haven't done any scrapping in a while. I've been busy with other things. I'm starting to stress about Christmas. Last year my husband made Mercy an adorable pie cabinet. I'd seen one at Pottery Barn for Kids that I loved. The one he made ended up much cuter and was made of solid wood instead of MDF. Heirloom quality. There were two other pieces in the set... a refrigerator and a sink-stove combination. He's planning on making it for Christmas for the girls. But as his other chores and projects mounted this fall (including the construction of a shed) I worried that the project would get put off. My hopes soared last night as we picked out hardware at Lowe's. We found an adorable faucet on clearance ($25, marked down from $69). I'll post pictures as he makes progress. My fingers are crossed and I'm trying to temper my nagging. I'm just so excited it's hard not to nag!


No comments:

Post a Comment