Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Not too Subtle - Christmas Ideas for Eric to Buy Me

I've been wearing my husband's blue and white striped apron since we've been married. I can't complain, I didn't use an apron before that because I didn't cook. Ever since Mercy started to climb up on a chair and want to help in the kitchen I've spent a little more time looking at cute aprons. I'll never be a mom who wears a dress that matches my daughters, but an apron I could do. Aren't these cute? I found them here.


Expensive, but I've seen ones at ROSS for under $10 that are nearly as cute. And you feel a whole lot better putting it on when you're going to be working with food if it didn't cost a small fortune.


I like these ones too. These say practical to me. I'd wear this all the time, my everyday apron. I might even be able to make one of these, if I was feeling ambitious. I found them here, too.


And isn't this a beautiful apron? I found it here, along with a great selection of other vintage aprons. This is definitely a hostess apron, I'd be afraid to get any food on it! I know I have any dinner parties fancy enough to justify something like this, but it's fun to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment