Sunday, December 6, 2009

Instead of Stockings

Every year I keep telling myself I'm going to buy stockings for us. I'm particular and want all the stockings to match and I want to really like them, not just think they'll do. If they are going to be hanging on the mantle every year for a decade and a half, then I want to adore them. But I haven't found any I like yet. This year we've decided to do something a little different, then we will buy stockings after Christmas when they are 70% off.

My brother makes these great backpacks. He customizes them in any color. I think we're going to get one for each of the kids and put their stocking stuffer items inside. How fun! The kids will love them.

So what's going inside?

Apparently Eric got new pjs every year. So We're going to do pajamas. What fun!

And this was a great find. Crayons that aren't so terribly messy. Love them. I'm going to stick in a pack for each of the kids so they can have there own.

Now I haven't actually done the shopping yet. We've been held up in the house with terrible colds and deep coughs. But, when I finally get out to shop... that's the plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment