Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Short Run Solution

As previously posted, I didn't realize just how many friends and family we had. This was my first time doing a Christmas card and letter, so I was just guessing at a number. Guessed wrong. But rather than do a second printing at Costco (which takes a couple of days & requires getting off at Smokey Point which I don't want to have to do again until after the holidays) I decided to design another one that was 4" x 6" that I could just upload to Bartells and pick up on my errands in town.

They turned out better than the original invitation, in my opinion. With three little red-heads I feel bad not highlighting their trademark hair... but I do so love black and white photos. What a happy accident, even if it did create a bit more work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment