Monday, February 8, 2010

A Little Valentine's Affection

I have the greatest group of MOPS (Mothers of Pre-Schoolers) ladies and I wanted to do a little something for them to let them know that I think they rock this Valentine's Day. So, I was excited when I found this fun simple project here. Thank you to A Bushel and a Peck for linking me to the site. It was really easy and quick to do. In fact I did the project during my kids' quiet time this afternoon. (I did have all my supplies purchased already, including the labels I designed and had printed.)

4 comments:

  1. Maybe you have the greatest group at MOPS because YOU are the GREATEST table leader! Those are absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sweet. I honestly don't know how I got so blessed with our group. I can't imagine a more wonderful group of ladies.

    See you later this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness - How in the world did I miss this on Tuesday! How cute and adorable! Lucky group of ladies to have YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My intentions were good. I was going to make a whole slew of them and give them to the Steering Committee too. But I ran out of peanut butter cups (I'd eaten too many- but I still hit goal on Tuesday night!). So I only had enough for my ladies and Daniel and Mercy's teachers. Sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete