Saturday, March 20, 2010

Eric's Birthday

It was Eric's birthday a couple of weeks ago, right before all five of us got sick. We didn't throw a party, we just had a low key day. We, of course, made cupcakes, which gave us a good excuse to use this super cute cupcake stand my brother-in-law and sister-in-law gave me for Christmas. Love it! My little sous chef "helped" me.
It worked out well that Eric doesn't like frosting (it's too sweet) because when I got the chocolate frosting home (yes, from one of those tubs) it was open, so I had to throw it out. So we sprinkled our birthday cupcakes with powdered sugar. The upside, from the kids perspective, I let them eat cupcakes right after BREAKFAST! Great way to start Eric's birthday!
Have I mentioned lately that I have the best husband in the world? I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment