Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gracie - 21 months

This layout was created using digital scrapbook papers and embellishments from Shannon Jackson's "Spring Kit" and Marie Stones' Girly Girl Kit, both available here.

I have been thinking about how each one of my kids is really unique. Sounds like a "duh" statement, but how often as moms do we say, "My kids..." followed by some generalization. I do it more than I thought I would. Every once in a while I get a glimpse of one of my children that highlights just how different they are from their siblings. I love those moments. Usually they are hard to put into words. Sometimes they come out strongest in a photo. I love those shots when their unique personalities are all over the surface. This is one of those photos of Gracie. I love it. So I chose it for her 21 month scrapbook page.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she sleeps in until 10 or 10:30. That's great! Judah wakes at 7am like clockwork, he has since he was tiny. She is so pretty and such a sweet girl! I love this scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete