Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Virtual Shopping - A Blue Outfit

I gained a little weight after getting married and having three babies (okay, a lot of weight). Since then I resisted buying anything except the essentials, telling myself I'd wait until the weight came off. I packed away the "skinny" clothes, swearing someday they would fit again. Thanks to Weight Watchers, they do. However, unpacking them they don't look nearly as cute as they did nearly a decade ago.

So let the fun begin. I still have three kids, so I won't be leisurely wandering the stores at the mall with my girlfriends, trying on a hundred pair of jeans and asking them what they think. But this is the next best thing.

So what do you think about this outfit? I'm loving the ruffled sweaters.

2 comments:

  1. That outfit is super cute! I definetly think you deserve & that you should buy it. Good job loosing the baby weight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, I have an Old Navy gift card so I'm thinking that I need to take a trip to Mt Vernon sometime. Unfortunately I don't do well unless I actually try something on. Hoping looking online ahead saves time in the store :) Took me almost two years to get the weight off. Lot slower than Kim! But it came on over five years...

    ReplyDelete