Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I love it when God sends timely encouragement.
Last night I cried. Twice.
The night before I had felt like crying. My insides gnawed on themselves over a relationship that saddened me. There's nothing stranger to me then when two women who both know Jesus have an awkward tension between them. I have been at a loss for how to dissolve it. I'm grieved at the realization that at some point I have unintentionally offended or hurt my sister in Christ.
What is worse is that this less than ideal relationship has been coloring my confidence that the Lord could still use me relationally to connect with other women in a positive way. My desire was to withdraw completely and remove myself from the possibility of doing more hurt in the lives of others.
Then God sent timely encouragement via a note from a fairly new friend.
I love it when God gives us exactly what we need, exactly when we need it?
When has God done that for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment