Thursday, April 29, 2010

Road Trip

I have been spending lots and lots and lots of time preparing for a road trip we are taking later this summer. Because we are going 2,800 miles each way I'm gathering up creative ideas for entertaining our three preschoolers for forty-something hours each way. (Yes, I know we are crazy. But think about all the wonderful stuff I'll have to blog about!) So forgive the somewhat stale, uninspiring posts for a while. All my creative energy is being pored into prepping for this trip. I promise to eventually share all kinds of tips on traveling with preschoolers, humorous stories, fun pictures from about half of the states in the US, and probably a huge list of what NOT to do when traveling with preschoolers!

4 comments:

  1. With Mercy potty trained/ing, I thought I'd share this tip I got from a friend. When having car trips, bring a potty chair lined with plastic grocery bags for side of the road stops, then just tie up the bag and put it in the garbage when done. Obviously for longer trips, you'd need a stash of bags, but....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alisha, that is such a good idea!! I'm writing that down and planning accordingly! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you guys going? 2800 miles? My area of the country maybe??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cami! You don't know me, but you will this summer. :o) My husband is Stacy, and he is Eric's first cousin. My email is stacyndonna@gmail.com. Send me yours. We need to talk. We are trying to get sleeping arrangements, etc planned. Looking forward to meeting you!! Donna Craft

    ReplyDelete