Friday, April 30, 2010

Sneaking Away for A Weekend

This weekend I am getting away from my husband and children. I'm going to a Woman's Retreat at Warm Beach Camp. I worked there for nearly a decade, but have only attended a retreat there one other time. (Crazy, I know.) I attended Women's Retreat two years ago when I was eight and a half months pregnant with Gracie. So, I'm going again. My mom's going. A bunch of ladies from church are going too.

I believe it's the first time Eric will have all three kids by himself over night. So, I'm doing my best to make everything as easy as possible....

Doing up all the laundry.
Cleaning house.
Making up some meals ahead.
Making up a list of easy menu options that we have food for on hand.
Making up the routine list.

And what do I hope to get out of the weekend... a chance to shave my legs.

2 comments:

  1. Your post cracked me up. I wrote up a routine list also and I was hoping I wasn't crazy to be doing such a thing. I just thought it'd make it easier for him to know how things go all day. See you in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such a good wife... and i'm telling you that organization class was just an enabling opportunity.

    i hope you got your legs shaved.

    you made my day on saturday. we need to visit soon!

    ReplyDelete