Friday, April 23, 2010

Train Show at The Monroe Fairgrounds

I've been a scrappin' machine today. Sometimes the mood strikes and you have to seize the moment because you don't know if it will leave as quickly as it came. It had been a long time since I'd worked on any pages. I think I'd only done two pages since the Christmas pages I did. (Can we say burn out?)


This evening I was inspired by this website. No, I didn't actually read anything on the site (now you are curious and you'll click the link). But the left-hand side banner inspired the design on this page. I posted the pictures back in February. I'm starting to appreciate the blogging because I could go back and actually recall what we did, since I'd already forgotten everything (except that we had gone).

No comments:

Post a Comment