Thursday, April 29, 2010

You Might Also Like & Fun Linked Blog Buttons

I think I'm a little bit obsessed with learning new things to do to my blog. Have you ever noticed on other people's blogs how at the end of each post they have the option of clicking on another post that you might be interested in reading? I've loved that feature and searched blogger for the gadget. Hmm. No gadget. Well, today on my friend's blog (dear Noel) I noticed there was a little link at the bottom to the site that makes it happen. Yep! There's one on mine, too. Feel free to try it yourself. It's easy to install and you don't have to set up another account. It's free.

And yes, I have better things to do than to play with my blog. But as I told some girlfriends this week (some of whom blog and some of whom do not), blogging is my "me time". I just need to be careful I don't give myself too much me time because it would be easy, especially when one kid is napping and two kids are SILENTLY looking at books in quiet time.

The other thing I figured out how to do this afternoon is add a photo gadget on my right panel (I customized it). When you click on it, then it pulls up all the posts I have with the Digital Scrapbooking label. Kind of fun. Not necessary, really. But fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment