Saturday, May 8, 2010

Places for Inspiration

Perhaps I spend too much time online. But, it's what I do when I get a few minutes of quiet. I love inspiring sites. By that I mean I love sites that make me want to do something nice for someone. But I want to do it inexpensively or cost can be a real deterrent. Think: just because gifts for friends, teacher appreciation, hostess gifts, MOPS moms gifts....

Here are a couple of sites I'm liking right now:

The Bridal Blog: this one has great wedding party favor ideas.

Photo Credit: Hostess with the Mostess

Hostess with the Mostess: This site is fun to wander around in too. It isn't just about throwing parties, but they have party favor ideas too that are adorable. It was at this site that I saw the cute little Welcome Bag above. Their application had to do with welcoming out of town guests to your wedding, I believe. But, think Welcome to the Neighborhood!

1 comment:

  1. Cami,
    I had no idea you did a blog. It's beautiful. it's inspiring. you are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete