Friday, June 25, 2010

All the things...

About one night a month I can't sleep. So, I get up, turn on the computer and "work" on regaining control of my life. I don't know if I'm having a panic attack of sorts, or if it's just that I need alone time to recharge my batteries and the middle of the night is the only time I'm "alone". But it's been this way since the third child arrived. I always feel better the next day, even though I'm exhausted.

Tonight I'm thinking about all the things I "work" on...

:List making
:Meal planning
:Blogging
:Journaling
:Digital scrapbooking
:Birthday party planning
:Design projects
:Blog surfing
:Sorting and filing
:Cleaning
:Planning how to organize my time
:Uploading photos
:Organizing drawers

All the things I wish I did better, more consistently, or more beautifully...

What's your list of things you secretly long to master?

1 comment: