Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Story: Inspiring Places

Sometime I feel guilt over time spent reading blogs. Then I fall into a really inspiring place and I are so thankful I got there. Lately I have been terribly inspired by Ali Edwards. I can't remember how I landed on her blog, likely it was a digital scrapbooking wandering. She offers some wonderful tips. I love her clean style. Beyond that I am inspired at her passion to capture her story in word and picture. She has lots and lots of followers, so there are others out there wishing to do the same. I don't want to just wish I did it, I want to do it.

So... here is a little nibble. Less focus on scrapbooking photos and more focus on telling my story, which right now (and according to my mom will be for the rest of my life, she would know) is mostly about my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment