Friday, June 18, 2010

This is It

This is it. We will be pulling out in a couple of hours (Lord-willing). We slept in until eight. It's been a lazier morning. I'm going to make a big "breakfast lunch," which my kids always love. Waffles, eggs, sausage... a big enough meal to get us well on the road today. Then we have some things to do in town that we probably should have done yesterday (get our will notarized at the bank, pick up Coke, water, and ice at the store...)

Then our first 24 hour trek will begin. Feel free to start praying now. Please!

2 comments:

  1. One, Two, Three and me...June 18, 2010 at 7:46 PM

    I have been thinking of you guys all day! Hope your trek began well! I am going to enjoy reading your posts! Miss you guys already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are miles from home by now and that the first day was a good one. Mike and I have Lucas and Justin for 5 days. We all will be watching you as you go.
    Sleep tight.

    ReplyDelete