Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Will you?


Three days left and still a few important things to accomplish before we pull out. At the very top of the shortening list is to write our will and get it notarized. Yes, I know, with three small children we should have done this a long time ago. But... after spending a couple of hours last night and many tears of emotion, thinking through potential scenarios and I realize just why it's easier to avoid this overwhelming task. But it's so important. So... Lord-willing we will have the will done before we pull out to cover thousands of miles in our mini-van!

Lord, grant us traveling mercies!

2 comments:

  1. One, Two, Three and me...June 15, 2010 at 3:36 PM

    That is something we do not have either... need to do it. I will be praying for you as you count down the last 36 hours until "blast off". Please let me know if there is something... anything I can do for in the prep hours or while you are away. I would not mind at all! THANK YOU for having Wyatt today too! he finished his sandwich on the way home in the car! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very tough thing to do. It is important and God will give you peace once you make your decision. I will be following you on your trip.
    Love you all oodles

    ReplyDelete