Friday, July 30, 2010

Poopy Talk


I thought we would be done by now, done talking about poop. Before children I had no idea how much poop would be a natural part of conversation.

Mercy, my middle child, turns four in a month. Today was a very big day for her. She pooped on the potty, for the first time. In our house this is great cause for celebration. (That and the fact that she was in undies all day, accident free!)

How exactly do you celebrate with a house full of preschool aged kids? McDonalds, of course, with Happy Meals.

I couldn't have been more proud of my big girl today! And Daddy, well he's calculating all the money we are able to save from not having to buy Pull-ups.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for Mercy!!! That is a great reason to celebrate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Mercy! And Yay mom and dad. I can just hear you saying "Whew".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job Mercy! I am sure this had everything to do with the heart to heart we had the other day! (You, Me, and Makenna) Yeah! Oh and think of all the new fashion choices available now... in undies! Super yeah!

    ReplyDelete