Monday, August 2, 2010

I've stayed up late a couple of nights to work on my biggest scrapbooking project to date, turning our Road Trip pictures into a book. It's taken nine pages to tell the story of the first two days of the two week trip. (You can see what I have done so far by clicking on the Current Project Page.) Sometimes I love the structure of such a project, working within a set of rules to give some consistency in design throughout a series of pages. Tonight I wanted to scrapbook, but I didn't feel like being confined. So I did what I haven't done in a while, I started just looking at pictures and picking and choosing which stories I wanted to tell. It has been refreshing.
This layout created using papers and embellishments from Jessica Sprague's kit "Strawberry Lemonade" & Shabby Princess Kit "Festival".
This layout created using papers from Oakley and embellishments from Shabby Princess Kit "Promise".
This layout created with the help of papers and embellishments from Coreen Silke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment