Friday, October 1, 2010

Riding the Bus

Today was a big day. Daniel rode the bus home from school.

Wednesday we met the bus driver when I went to pick him up from school, Ms. K. We learned not only the route number but the color and animal that corresponds with his bus. Ms. K. was so kind to reassure Daniel that she always parks in the same spot to make it easier for the littler ones. So, we felt ready for today.

The girls came outside with me to wait at the bottom of the driveway. We went out early, unsure exactly when the bus would arrive.

While we waited Daddy came home and joined the welcome home party.




When Daniel got off the bus I was so proud of him. He was grinning from ear to ear. Ms. K. took the time to tell me that he did great! He's getting to be such a big kid! I'm so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment