Friday, December 10, 2010

December Daily 2010 | Day Ten

I'm surprised at how much of the daily stuff that I don't ordinarily write down has worked it's way into the daily layout. (You know, the stuff I'm not proud of at our house.) My favorite part of today's layout is not leaving out the really grumpy attitude Gracie had today. It is such a very real part of her growing up process. I don't wish to celebrate it, but I do want to acknowledge it. It's a big part of December for us, all of us. Her siblings are trying to figure out how they are supposed to react, just like Mommy and Daddy. I keep reminding myself the other two were in a very similar place at Gracie's age, I just didn't bother to journal and scrap about it.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that you got to go out & eat after your challenging day! That"s such a great way to end a not-so-fun day.

    ReplyDelete