Thursday, January 13, 2011

Road Trip Diary | Day 1-4

Last Summer we went on a road trip to Mississippi to see Eric's dad's side of the family. Round trip we put in well over 4,000 miles. With three little people, the oldest of which was five at the time, it was full of adventure. I learned a lot. I would do a lot of things differently if we every did it again. One thing I did that I'm so thankful for was setting up a private blog to journal all the stuff that happened each day. It gave me a place to catalog all the details as we went. It also allowed loved ones on both ends of the trip to keep up with our progress (and laugh a lot, I'm sure).

Now, eight months later I'm finally getting around to scrapbooking the days of our trip and I have more details than my memory ever would have allowed me to recall. So, here is the first four days of the trip. It's as far as I've gotten. I'm approximately a third of the way.















More to come, soon, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment