Saturday, February 26, 2011

Deals and Steals | New Pajamas


Around Christmas time I looked and looked for pajamas for the kids. We were supposed to have a photo shoot with a Seattle area photographer doing a book on redheads. Things didn't end up materializing. I had such a hard time finding pajamas that I liked that I was slightly relieved. (I found cute Scooby-Do ones, but no characters was one of the requirements.) I had no idea how difficult it would be to find pajamas for boys and girls that coordinated that weren't Christmas pajamas.

Last week we made a trip to Wal-mart for a few groceries before a promised snowstorm. I was delighted when I found pajamas the girls L.O.V.E.D. for only $3 each. None for Daniel, but he really doesn't want to wear anything but Star Wars boxer shorts with a t-shirt. The girls wore their pajamas two nights in a row. Gross at this age. But they were adamant and it wasn't a battle worth picking.

No comments:

Post a Comment