Monday, February 7, 2011

Fun CD Project



One of the things I get to do on the side is a little graphic design work. With three kids I am a bit more selective with the jobs I take, which means I work a whole lot less. But the joy is getting to do the jobs I'm really excited about.

One local musician, who happens to be both our pastor and friend, contacted me about getting the packaging for his fifth CD ready. I'd helped with his previous release. He and his wife knew exactly what they wanted, so I knew the job would be an easy one. I love their music and was delighted that they trusted me again with another one of their projects. I was quick to agree.

The cover art was put together by a really talented local photographer, Adam Stevens, who is also a friend. He did a great job. See more of his amazing work here.

And there is no better way to end this post than by directing you here, where you can purchase this CD. I've listened it to it three or four times since it arrived last night. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment