Monday, February 28, 2011

Meal Planning | Making a List

I'm up late. Alone. Meal planning.
I have to do my grocery shopping tomorrow. We've eaten the last of the chicken. (Can't remember the last time we didn't have any chicken in the freezer.)

I'm thinking about...

Black Bean Soup | Cheesy Bread | Fresh Fruit
Cheese Ravioli | Mandarin Orange Spinach Salad | Mixed Veggies
Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps | Fresh Fruit | "Healthy" Chips
Macaroni and Cheese with Smoked Sausage | Fruit Salad | Caesar Salad
Breaded Fish | Tater Tots | Carrots and Celery
Dawn's Lasagna | Caesar Salad | Baby Peas | Crunchy Bread
Cheeseburgers | French Fries | Fresh Fruit
Easy Chicken (New-to-me-recipe) | Rosemary Red Potatoes | Sauteed Asparagus | Caesar Salad
BBQ Chicken Burgers (New-to-me-recipe) | Tater Tots | Fruit Salad
Whole Wheat Spaghetti | Caesar Salad | Green Beans | Homemade Bread
Tacos
Papa Murphy's Pizza | Fresh Fruit

Now for the grocery shopping list...

1 comment:

  1. I love the variety of kid friendly meals, thanks for the suggestions.

    ReplyDelete