Thursday, March 24, 2011

Family Adventures | Spa Day

Today was special because I decided yesterday it would be. I arranged to have Grandma Cook come over to join me and the girls for a Breakfast Tea Party and a Spa Treatment. Girl stuff.

It started by devouring homemade doughnut holes and drinking milk from tea cups.



Then I gave each of the girls pedicures. My mom refused any foot treatment, but participated by taking a couple of pictures.

Daniel had a half day today, so we got to have lunch together when he got off the bus.




And as if God was delighted about the efforts made to make the day special, he let the sun shine brightly and Uncle Andy stopped by to play.

The kids played in the sunshine.

And for the first time this season I was outside long enough to noticed the daffodils my mother-in-law planted were beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the daffodils. They are one of my all time favorite flower and yours are beautiful! It looks like you had such a fun and special day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute, Cami! I love the spa day idea! I can't wait to do fun things like this with Cade (and future babies!)

    ReplyDelete