Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Used to Paint

I recently went through a lot of files in an effort to regain control of the paper in our home. One of the things I pulled out that I hadn't looked at in a really long time was my college art portfolio. Most of the pieces had been gifted years ago, so all I have are slides. I started scanning some of them.

It is strange to think I used to paint. I haven't in so long. Too many other things to do these days. But it was fun to look at what I used to be able to accomplish with watercolor paper and paints.

2 comments:

  1. I think your painting is wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cami! You need to (if you want and have time) start painting again! These are beautiful!!! You could sell these to raise money for missions or World Vision or whatever :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete