Saturday, March 12, 2011

MOPS | My Special Mommy Friends

I have some very special mommy friends that I got close to because of Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS). This is my MOPS discussion group from last year. They are the reason I love MOPS. This year's group is a mix of some of these ladies and a few new to me mommies. I don't have a picture of our group yet. I need to remember to bring my camera one of these days. Hopefully that will be one of the rare times when ALL the ladies from are group are there. You know your discussion group can really make or break your MOPS experience.

This layout was created using a new favorite kit by Shabby Princess called Plentiful. I really love the color and how easy it is is to put a page together with the embellishments provided.

I used two fonts: New Times Roman and Shapely.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I'm in MOPS with you Cami. Last year was extra good for me...being at your table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. So true! I've had 3 different discussion groups and they can make the experience so different. This year has been my favorite one! Glad you had fun. Love the page.

    ReplyDelete