Thursday, March 10, 2011

Scrapbooking Routines | Typical MOPS Tuesday

Tonight everybody but me went to bed early, so I started looking through pictures from this past year. As is nearly always the case when I do, I decided to scrapbook.

This layout uses the kit Lucky in Love Sampler by Meredith Cardall. I just love the colors. The touch of reds is about all the red I can handle, but it pops so nicely with the greens and brown grey. It's the first time I've used this kit.

The font is Eager Naturalist.

Journaling: I'm learning how to make MOPS mornings work for us. It's been tricky since everyone likes to sleep in, and no one likes to be hurried. The Current Routine: You wake up, a little grumpy. We get your daytime clothes on (picked out the night before). You watch a video while eating your breakfast of cold cereal. I sit behind you and do your hair. 23 February 2010

1 comment:

  1. Oh I would love to digital scrapbook. Maybe someday when I get all my crocheting projects done! As for MOPS, I hear ya. We have trouble getting going every morning. i'm on the steering team and we have to leave our house by 7:45 to get to MOPS early enough to help. I'm glad you go though. It's been an amazing group to be a part of!

    ReplyDelete