Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wonder Woman Birthday Party | A Hint of What's To Come

My baby turns three on Friday. I know. It doesn't seem possible. Three is no longer a baby. Sigh.

My Gracie is not all princesses and sparkles like Mercy. She loves purple and pink, but she is also slightly obsessed with Wonder Woman, thus our theme for turning three. No kid parties at our house until they turn five (Mercy has the big five coming up, I should probably start planning now, but I won't). And both sides of the family ruined my plan to do a joint party, by planning their own things at the respective grandparents' houses. Their right, still I'm a little sad. Sigh. (I know I have control issues.) But I refuse to scale back just because there aren't a lot of people to see my efforts. I really believe the efforts are for my little girl who will love it! (Daniel and Mercy will love it too!)

So here is a sneak peek of the color theme and great finds I found last night at Target. Love. Love. Love. The rolls of wrapping paper were in the DOLLAR bin. Yes. Really!

Intrigued by what can be done with such simplicity? Pictures to come.

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors and I can't believe Gracie is going to be THREE!!! She is getting to be such a big girl. Is it weird for you that you are really getting out of the baby stage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see your latest creative masterpiece of a party! You're an inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete