Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday | Just About Perfect

Today was just about perfect. The only thing that could have made it better is if Daddy could have gotten the day off to be with us. Everything is better when Daddy is there.

We started the day the same way yesterday ended, with Legos.


Then we went to see the Cars 2 premier in our small town with about 200 friends (or friends of friends). One of my friends got the theater to do a special morning showing for us! How family friendly is that! I think I spent more time watching Gracie enjoy the movie experience. During the previews she yelled, "That P-I-G-L-E-T!" The only other time we've taken the kids to the theater was for Toy Story 3. Gracie was two and didn't really remember much of it. (Did I mention that we bought popcorn!)







After the movie we met at a local park for a birthday celebrations, Cousin Luke's birthday. He's just five weeks younger than Gracie. Fun playing. Yummy brownies. Just about perfect.

Thanks for having a birthday, Luke!

Like I said, it could only have been better if Daddy had been with us. Maybe we will have to plan on seeing Winnie-the-Pooh when Daddy can go too!

No comments:

Post a Comment