Sunday, July 31, 2011

Week in the Life | Saturday's Photos

Gracie before I left for the second part of the retreat, she was eating a banana. An excellent distraction to my exit.


Driving up Linda's driveway. It's incredibly peaceful, serene, perfect for a getaway.

Breakfast was crepes with fruit inside. Delicious.

Baby T. was happy this morning. Carried held him for most of the morning.

My crepes.


We spent most of the day in the living room talking about what we would be doing every week of MOPS for the first half of the year.

Lunch outside.

I skipped going out to dinner with the girls to get home to this man. I'd missed him. Saturday and Sunday are our only days together and I like being with him. He didn't like me getting a picture of him.

Daniel had some sadness over not eating his cheesy potatoes, so he missed out on dessert. I got home and he greeted me with crying over his food drama. I hugged him and told him I was sorry he had made the decision not to eat his cheesy potatoes.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like the retreat was great. I'm a little jealous that you guys got to sit and eat lunch in the sunshine. That sounds so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the ministry you mops ladies do. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I giggled about your Eric, he and my Eric are so much more alike than I think we might admit. How sweet it was for you to rush home to him. You are such a good wife :)

    ReplyDelete