Sunday, October 9, 2011


I love, love, love that Daniel still hugs me at the bus stop. I don't know how long it will last, but I relish it every time, wondering how many more public hugs I've got left.


Daniel likes to take pictures at the bus stop. He took this one, probably the best recent photo of me. I don't get in the pictures too often.


We had  MOPS play date at McDonalds last Thursday. It was was easy. The girls had fun with their friends and didn't complain that I didn't get them happy meals.


I don't get as many of the girls hugging as I used to. Love this one.


Love this one too.


How could I not love this one of Merc?


Gracie was visiting with her friend C. at McDonalds, who happened to be wearing the cutest little dress with pockets. What little girl doesn't love pockets?

4 comments:

  1. love the new header and your kids' red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Daniel still hugs you at the bus stop. I hope he keeps that up for a long, long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture! Daniel is quite the photographer :) Take every hug you can get :)I've decided that my kids will publicly hug me forever, by force if necessary. :)

    ReplyDelete