Monday, October 31, 2011

Template Tuesday | Pumpkin Carving

I realized last week that it had been months since I'd done any scrapbooking. I've always gone in fits and spurts, but this was the longest I could remember going. I missed it. My days have been far too busy with other obligations to do anything that felt like it could wait until life slowed down a little. When I realized how little margin I'd left in my life I knew I needed to try and re-balance and re-prioritize. One of the things I wanted to get back to doing is something creative just for me. Not for a pay check. Not because it's a volunteer obligation. Something creative for me.

So here it is...

Over at Jessica Sprague they present Template Tuesday, where they provide a free scrapbook template each Tuesday. I downloaded this one this morning and decided to use these pictures from last night's pumpkin carving session.





And this is the page I ended up with:

Papers and embellishments are from Shabby Princess Fall Kit and Holiday Sampler - Halloween. 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Loved the downward angle of your pictures! Were you STANDING on the table? I so need to try that! :)

    ReplyDelete