Monday, November 28, 2011

Family Life | Family Photo was a Bust

I'd hoped to get some family photos during the Thanksgiving festivities. It didn't happen. I lost my motivation when I decided control over what the girls wore wasn't worth it. Of course they picked out outfits that clashed terribly with each other... pink and grey plaid does compete with just about everything. Then the pink and plaid girl refused to get in the picture. My brother mentioned it reminded him of him as a kid, refusal to participate in what the family was doing it. He said it. We might have all been thinking it, but he said it.


I did manage to get a decent picture of Eric and me. He's pretty cute, though he gets a little annoyed when I intentionally get someone to aim the camera at him.

I like being married.

3 comments:

  1. Cute picture of you two! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the picture of you and Eric...at least he kind of smiles...my Eric makes horrible faces and does this very unattractive thing with his upper lip. I too love being married. Good luck on the picture! :)

    ReplyDelete