Sunday, November 20, 2011

Projects | In Progress


This is what my house looks like when the projects start to stack up. Chaos and clutter. The kind of chaos and clutter that no one really wants to see in blog photographs. I decided to grab my camera anyway, because this is my real life.

Last night when I was trying to use up the last of my apples in a crisp (because we hate to see anything go to waste in this house) I asked my hubby to grab flour and sugar out of the pantry. He told me I should get some canisters for the counter so they'd be right there when I needed them. I laughed and asked, "Don't you think I have enough on my counters already?"

The list of projects in process...

  • Putting together simple Thanksgiving Treats
  • Soup-in-a-jar Gifts
  • Pop-out Christmas Card Assembly
  • Spiced Cider Gift Mix
  • Fall Paper Bag Garland

Hopefully I'll have some fun projects to blog about in the days ahead. But before that, I need to deal with the more urgent, less glamorous chores. You know, emptying the dishwasher, sorting mail, folding laundry, ironing shirts for my husband to wear to work, sorting mail, recycling, shredding, clearing off the dining room table so we can eat there once again, and finally, sweeping and mopping the floor before my husband asks if we can get a dog to eat the scraps. I promise I'll be back with much more aesthetically pleasing pictures soon! And if your counters aren't as covered as mine, you have much for which to be thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment