Monday, November 21, 2011

Simple Gifts | Thanksgiving Treat

I have the best group of Discussion Group Leaders at our local Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) group. Seriously. I am so thankful for them, and not just because it's Thanksgiving Week!


I wanted to do a little something to remind them that I think they are incredible. This is one of my favorite snack mixes. Pretzels. Bugles. Candy Corn. Corn nuts. Sunflower Seeds. Dried fruit (I love craisons). Sweet and salty and completely symbolic. This is my second year of making these wonderfully simple thanksgiving treats. I got the idea here, one of my favorite blogs. The kids love to help me assemble these. Sampling is their favorite part of the process. Making the tag and tying the bow is mine. I just love how they look complete, ready to remind someone that I am particularly thankful for them.

Happy Thanksgiving Week!

1 comment: