Sunday, December 11, 2011

December Daily 2011 | Day 11


I simply love this book, an amazing find from our library. I literally went in with the kids one day last week and pulled if off the shelf because the spine looked fun. Lines that Wiggle is written by Candace Whitman and illustrated by Steve Wilson. Truly wonderful book about getting kids to see the lines that make up things in our everyday. Mercy, my little artist, didn't surprise me, she immediately picked up on the concept and started pointing out the lines, first in the ornaments on the Christmas tree and then on the branches and then the very needles that make up the branches. Such a fun book.

See all of my December Daily pages.

December Daily 2011
December Daily 2010

1 comment:

  1. Love the lines in this picture. What a good mommy you are to sit and read all those books!

    ReplyDelete