Monday, December 19, 2011

December Daily 2011 | Day 16

I've gotten a little bit behind, but I'm choosing not to stress about it. I don't want to rush through my pages, just to get it done. We were crazy busy this weekend, which means there are more pictures to go through, and some great stories to tell. I don't want to miss them.

So, here are pages from last Friday's activities. I'm still using Persnickety Prints' Vintage Christmas freebie kit for a color base. I've used papers and elements on occasion too (but not every day). I really like having a color palette as a starting point to tie the pages together.


I'm realizing that the girls tend to be in the forefront of my stories, I need to zero in on Daniel in the next few days. There is plenty to tell there, too.

1 comment:

  1. Gracie is looking a lot older. They are both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete