Thursday, December 29, 2011

December Daily 2011 | Day 25

All good things must come to an end and here is my last day for the December Daily. I think last year, my first year, I posted all month. But I have run out of steam a bit and I really want to enjoy this week off with my husband and family. Eric doesn't take a lot of time off and this week between Christmas and New Year's is a forced holiday where he does burn some vacation. So we look forward to it every year.


This has been fun. I'll likely do it again next year. I'm contemplating doing the weekly page along with Ali this year, so I have an album for the 52 weeks in the year. But we'll see. I don't have to decide for another few days.

There are plenty of other things to hold my attention this week. There are Tru Midweek lessons to plan and prep for, a special birthday boy to celebrate (Daniel turns seven tomorrow), a house to restore to passable order, play dates with friends, and thank you cards to write.

I pray as the next year approaches you are continuing to experience much joy with the ones you love.

Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment