Saturday, January 21, 2012

Project Life | Week Three

I am still really appreciating the order Project Life is bringing both to my scrapbooking and to my pictures. It is so much easier (and less overwhelming) to look at my photos in one week groupings. Love it. Love it. Love it.

This week I have been going back to 2011 and starting to work through the photos I have to scrap them in Project Life style. I have the first three weeks done, but because I don't want to just throw in a few here and there, I'll post them a month at a time. So when I get January completed, then I'll post them. (My goal is to get them done by the end of the month. We'll see.) UPDATE: I got January 2011 done. See those pages HERE.

But on to THIS week's photos and pages...

What a week! The snow arrived and STAYED all week! We just don't get that in Western Washington. So fun for the kids. What we hope for was a snow day, but it turned into much more than that! Yippee! But today the roads were completely cleared. Our yard is still covered in white, but routine is starting up again and I'm sure the kids will be back to school come Monday morning.

But because of the oddity of the week I decided not to do a picture a day, but just took my favorite snow and food pictures (I did a lot of cooking and baking this week, since we were relatively house bound).


Here they are side by side. I love how bright the snow makes the pages.

And up close and personal...



"When it snows, she has no fear for her household,
     for all of them are clothed in scarlet."
Proverbs 31:21

Cami

Linking up with:
and

24 comments:

  1. Love your pages. Great pictures too. I am totally LOVING the way you are going back to scrap your pages from last year - very motivating. I might need to figure out how I can get enough time to do that too!

    Link up your digital pages each week with me!
    http://krisiskreations.blogspot.com/2012/01/project-life-week-3.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I linked up! Thank you! I'll go back in and update that I've linked up with you, too!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely week. Well done on getting back to 2011 too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely snow photos!! Smiles from Sunny South Africa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. snow...wow! we usually have had snow by now, but it's just been rain. so sad. love all your photos, the 6x12 image of your son in the snow is perfect! love! Keep Calm and Project Life On :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - makes me wish I had snow! And what a perfect quote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the snow pictures! Looks like y'all had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pages and the use of the larger sized photos! Love all that snow too ... we got only a dusting here in Tennessee. I am super impressed that you are going back to do 2011. I am planning to do that but only a monthly spread. I wasn't really thinking in terms of weekly pictures then so I'm not sure I would have enough to go back and do weekly spreads.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pages and photos...particulary of your son in the snow! Normally by this time of year I am weary of looking at snow (I live in Alaska), but those picture are so great!!!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love seeing all the snow pictures and the yummy comfort food.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures! I love the 6x12 one, especially! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree--scrapbooking can be overwhelming sometimes!

    You are an excellent photographer--the photo of your son in the snow--with each snowflake so clear is awesome!!

    I am your newest follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pages. Again, love the large photos. Your pictures of all that yummy food make me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I'm amazed that you are doing 2011 too! I need to, but keeping up with 2012 is my focus for now. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE YOUR PAGES, THE SNOW PICS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL, WELL DONE

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the pages. I really like the picture in the snow. Looks so pretty, but I am sure glad we aren't getting here anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the big pictures and all of the food shots. Great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE all these pictures in the snow - beautiful! Also those yummy food pictures make my tummy hurt, lol. Now I want to eat something!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh how I wish we had snow!! I love your photos. Great pages.

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE your pages, Cami! That long photo is great! Hugs! Thanks for linking up on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So much snow! How fun. The shot of the boots all lined up. I love that. Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  21. We have 40 degrees here today, so just looking at your snow pictures is making me feel cooler :)
    I LOVE the idea of going back over last year PL style...it was such a loss for me as far as scrapping is concerned, but I have a record number of photos that is sorta overwhelming me! GREAT IDEA!

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks for visitng my PL...your pages look great! the snow looks like it was a lot of fun...I live in southern indiana and we have yet to have a good snow...weird!

    ReplyDelete