Thursday, January 5, 2012

Scrap | Project Life Title Page

Today I started to scrap on Project Life. I designed my title page and I love it.

Click on image to enlarge.
Font: Pea MissStaker (I can't remember where I downloaded the font, but it was free)

I really took my time with the layout. I didn't rush through it. I even avoided browsing too much at other people's title page layouts (there are a lot of people doing this Project Life). I wanted it to reflect my personal style and what I love right now. There isn't a lot of flourish. There is a lot of calmness with a sprinkling of joy.

I'm hoping to spend an evening a week like this one, still and quiet, creating, because I feel most like myself doing it.

"My heart is not proud, O Lord,
     my eyes are not haughty;
I do not concern myself with great matters
     or things too wonderful for me.
But I have stilled and quieted my soul;
     like a weaned child with its mother,
     like a weaned child is my soul within me."
Psalm 131:1-2

Cami

2 comments:

  1. Your page is very calming and inviting! You have a beautiful family! Love the pic of you and your husband laughing! i need to remember to get in the pic more...I seem to be always the one taking the pics. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i love it. looks great. I am doing it digitally. I also host a weekly link up if you would like to join. http://naptimemomtog.com/photography/project-366-rewind-week-1/

    ReplyDelete