Friday, February 24, 2012

Freebie Friday | Circles & Zig-Zags Kit {Part 1}

Blogging is lovely, slightly intoxicating, especially if you are a lover of words and pictures. And I am.  Oh the many wonderful things I would love to blog about... but I've been trying to limit my blog time.

I am trying to intentionally focus in on my love of digital scrapbooking. I love the thrill of a layout that makes me smile, not just because it's aesthetically pleasing, but because it captures a moment in time that is so quickly gone. So I am still going to allow my need to create to overflow here, in this space. In the process, I will be capturing my story, which is the reason I started blogging in the first place.

I have loved discovering Project Life this year. It's inspired me to go back and digitally scrap 2011. For as long as I have been scrappin' I have relied on the generosity of brilliantly creative people, who have shared their work for personal use freely. I have loved it and have quite the collection of freebies that I've been able to download. But I've wanted to stretch myself in this Project Life journey and challenge myself to create my own papers and embellishment, rather than using someone else's kit. So, I'm creating along the way.

Recently I decided it was time to start giving back.

So here is Freebie Friday. I will share the papers and embellishments that I have been creating for my Project Life digital layouts. The designs are all my own. You'll notice that how I'm defining Project Life for me as a double page (or more) layout that captures the photos and story from the week that are most important to my family. I haven't limited myself to sizes and dimensions that are available with Becky Higgin's kits. This should give you lots of freedom to use the elements however you like. Feel free to use them for personal use, but please not for commercial use, unless you get written permission from me.

Here are the elements you get with this week's download:


Here's how I used these elements in a layout:


I'd love to see how you use the freebies. Leave me a comment and a link to your creative space online so I can see what you do, too.

Come back next Friday for another freebie.

"Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely." Psalms 112:5a

Cami


Linking up here:

1 comment:

  1. If I was a digital scrapper, I would totally steal this. You are so talented with digital scrapping!

    ReplyDelete