Friday, March 23, 2012

Quiet


Early this week I desperately needed the girls to entertain themselves and let me get some stuff done. So we did two things. First, we took a trip to the library. (I love our library.) Then, I took the flat sheet of Mercy's bed and pinned it to the ceiling to create a "tent" on the top bunk of the girls' bunk bed. Then I stuck the big stack of books up there with them (along with a zillion pillows and blankets). They didn't come down for over an hour! I love that Gracie is old enough to be up there now, as long as she's with Mercy.

I am so thankful that God gives me what I need, even when it's just a few minutes of quiet.

"The Lord your God is with you,
     he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
     he will quiet you with his love,
     he will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17

Cami

1 comment:

  1. Yes, He always gives us what we need and sometimes we sure do need some peace and quiet. That picture of your girls is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete